Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Good Pizza ;)

I am fortunate that the man I am about to marry is on the same path that I am. Our spiritual views are the same and we both agree that Bush is a madman.

People have asked me how I knew that he is “The One”. Well, there were a lot of clues.

For one, we both hate mushrooms. And olives.

And we both love pepperoni, onions and hot peppers. So you could say we do good pizza together…

Of course if we weren’t on the same path we wouldn’t be together. And the pizza wouldn’t matter..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dh hates mushrooms, and I love them. When we first got together, I told him it would never work since he didn't share my love of mushrooms. He responded with "Mushrooms would be a small price to pay".

How could I not marry that man?

To this day, when he orders pizza, he orders it with mushrooms because he knows I love them. =D

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home